Sunday, October 01, 2006

Socks, Socks and more socks

Today is October 1. That means it's time for SCOKTOBERFEST!!! Go, visit Lolly's blog and sign up here. It's not a classic Knit Along - and it's not a swap per se. People just work on socks and celebrate socks and generally wallow in socks all month LOL.

So, since the Snake Skin Scales Socks are off the needles, I am currently without a sock in progress! This simply will NOT DO. I shall cast on a new sock forthwith.

The problem is WHAT sock to cast on!

1) I want my own pair of BroadRipple Hybrids.

2) I covet the Dublin Bay socks in a pale tone on tone Regia Cotton (one of the discontinued colors - perfect for a touch of lace).

3) The new Six Sox KAL pattern is up - Turkish style socks which means COLOR WORK - yes!!!

There are about a dozen other options in my little stash (which is really mostly sock yarn, to be honest), including two different patterns out of Folk Socks and several that I'd like to do from the other Nancy Bush books I own. Then for inspiration, all I really have to do is break out Sensational Knitted Socks.

I must make a decision!!!

No comments: