Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Weight Loss - Year One Week 7

Weight Loss this week -3.0
Weight Loss on WW = -16.2
Total Weight Loss = -27.4

Another good week. Learned something when poking around at an unofficial WW support site, Dotti's Weight Loss Zone. When I was at my heaviest, I was verging on being "morbidly obese". That's when your weight starts having potentially fatal health consequences. OUCH.

Yep, it was time to do this! Now I'm just 'extremely' obese. BUT, I'm already halfway down that range into just plain old 'obese', then there is 'overweight', then 'normal'. The final goal weight I have in mind (though not yet officially set with WW) is square in the center of normal. And I haven't weighed it since college.

It's going to be a long haul, but the whole idea of 'morbid' just terrifies me.

1 comment:

miyamojo said...

Glad you liked Egan! I'm sure your son will grow to love Arans again - they're so classic!

Good for you on the weight loss!
Soon you'll get your 25lb prize from WW! :) Keep going! Wooly (DH) wasn't kidding about starting his diet... I'm sick of sandwiches! LOL! m :)