Thursday, April 09, 2009

UFORR - Catherine's French Country/Campagne Sampler



The UFO RR that I signed up for that started in February has had the majority of the stitching time since then. I committed myself to stitching for 20 hours on each project - that's about a half hour a night. I am resigned to not getting a lot of stitching time in on my own things untill the RR is done in August.

This is the first project. It's for Catherine in Quebec. Her husband started this piece when they were on vacation in France and then decided that stitching isn't for him. She bogged down on it and decided to send it around. I was surprised; it's quite small. In fact I finished it! She's sending a new project out to my 'mailee' to replace it and I'm mailing her finished sampler back to her tomorrow.

Here's what it looked like when I got it.

No comments: