Saturday, June 02, 2007

FO - Red Worsted House Socks

june1 weekend 002

What can I say - I finished them despite my busy weekend.

Materials: Lambspride Worsted (mohair wool singles) in color Medieval Red

Pattern: "Knit to Fit" Socks by Nancy Lindberg

Needles US 4

Comments: see here for my thoughts on the two circular needle method.

Notes: I have a confession to make, sock number two was not knit on two circular needles.


There are two reasons for this. First, I don't have FOUR size US4 circular needles and second - the ones I did have are KnitPicks needles designed for lace - with VERY pointy points. I'd well and truly perforated my fingers by the time I got to the toe on the 2 circular sock last week and was QUITE happy to finish the foot and toe on sock number two on nice blunt and comfy Brittany birch dpns.

No comments: