Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Sock goes to church



Tonight was the first of the four parish supper/Evening Prayer nights in Lent. I took my mom. She had gone mall walking with one of our neighbors and I think that doing that AND going to the supper/walking up to the cathedral etc was a little much for her. She'll probably be pooped.

We sat with Mary (one of mom's good friends and the mother of my little sister's best friend in elementary school), Deacon C and his wife and some other folks I only have a nodding acquaintance with. I have GOT to be more regular with my church attendance. These people know me, but I don't know them!

Took the second toe up denim sock with me, because I knew there would be some down time. Got lots of comments on it, especially from knitters who only know top down.

No comments: