Saturday, October 21, 2006
Damaris as of Oct 06
I've put in my five hours on "Damaris Underwood" from the Scarlet Letter. I got the lower case alphabet done. There's still the lower border to do, then an over one set of letters and signature. Two more rotations should see this one done and framed.
Next up on the stitching front is the USMC seal for JC that I started almost a year and a half ago. I took the first stitches in it at his nineteenth birthday/going off to boot camp party. It went with me on the plane to his boot graduation last September. The big issue on this project is the amount of revisions that I'm having to do on the pattern. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to make the rope twist around the anchor loop so that it doesn't look like a huge yellow blob.
Posted by Karla (ThreadBndr) at 11:44 AM