Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Weight Loss - Year 1 Week 9

Loss this week = -3.8 pounds
Loss on WW = -19.4 pounds
Total loss = -30.6

I was right, last week was a fluke caused by timing, clothes and too much salt. I've been loosing about a pound and a half a week. The first week was more, and I don't include it in the average because that week I lost an incredible 7 pounds - all water weight, I suspect, since I was retaining water from not being properly hydrated.

On the exercise front, I'm up to eight blocks at a time when I walk Molly. I'm trying to walk her once a day and twice on the weekends. I really want to get to the point where I can increase the distance and duration, but my back is hurting pretty good by the time we get back to the house, so I'd better hang at this distance until more weight comes off.

No comments: