Wednesday, August 01, 2007

FO - Sockapalloza 4 Sock Pal's socks

YEAH - my pal's socks are done. No pictures yet (ETA - they are now there - at the bottom of the post), as I still have to wash and block them, and get some goodies to put in the package. We can start mailing this weekend. I'm excited to get my package AND to see how my pal likes hers.

Hedera Socks. The pattern is here in the Spring 2006 issue of the Knitty ezine. Designed by Cookie A

Materials: Panda Cotton from Crystal Palace Yarns (source Simply Socks) 3 balls of Crystal Pink

Needles: US0

Mods: Added on 20 stitches (two pattern repeats - one at the center front, one at center back)

Comments: The yarn is a bit splitty, so with a lace pattern not mindless knitting. But I love the hand and the look. Overall, I'm very pleased with how these came out and hopefully my pal will be too.

No comments: