Thursday, April 05, 2007

Slytherin Horcrux Socks anybody?



The new Six Sox KAL is up!! Horcrux sox ala Harry Potter!!! Those who know me know I'm a major Harry Potter fan. The Marine!Goth got me hooked on them when he read the first couple of books in elementary schoot. He's long since 'outgrown' them, but I am a faithful reader. I'm not QUITE the kind of fan that dresses up in Hogwarts' robes and camps out the night before the book release in front of Barnes and Nobel. But I COULD be if I let myself.

There is a Weasley Sweater in my future *g*

I think I would have actually sorted into Ravenclaw when I was eleven, but I have to admit that I love the Slytherin bad boys of my day. That would be Severus Snape and Lucius Malfoy if anybody's keeping track. They are my guilty pleasure.

No comments: