Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Irish Hiking Scarf - last minute project planning

Once again, I find myself in need of a knitting project that won't upset the Air Marshalls. Yep, I'm off for a long weekend to see the Marine!Goth. He wasn't able to get leave to come home for his birthday, so I'm going there.

When I was there in Jacksonville a couple of months ago, I picked up three skeins of Lion "WoolEase" yarn in a light grey flecked colorway. I'd seen the "Irish Hiking Scarf" mentioned here and there on a couple of my knitting groups, and it looked like a good travel project.

Cable-ly goodness for the road and just the toe of one of the BroadRipple Hybrids to do when I get back before I can mail them off.

Flight out is in less than 12 hours - better get packed now that I know what I'm knitting on.

No comments: