Sunday, June 11, 2006

I love my son's friends

I've told you about JC's girlfriend, who stitches and who went with me to his graduation from USMC tech school. She was the patient one who didn't scold me at all (and in fact laughed with me) when I got lost over and over in Jacksonville.

Now let me introduce Biggins, JC's best friend.

Here he is behind the new sink cabinet in my bathroom. This young man gave up a weekend to install this sink and refused my money!! I could barely get him to take a check for the materials! Not very many apprentice plumbers would do that for the mother of friend.

Katie and Biggins came by a lot last summer when JC was away at boot camp, just to see if I needed company. They are a great bunch of kids and I love them all dearly.

1 comment:

PJ said...

Now THAT is what I call..politeness! Loved your pic of you in the tub and your pic list of things needed! Lace and plumbing!